Established: 28/08/1998 as Venture Capital Forum NRW e.V.
Name changed to Private Equity Forum NRW e.V. in 2004
Members: 40 (as of February 2022)
As your partner for corporate growth and financing, the PEF sees itself as a platform and catalyst for venture capital and private equity in North Rhine-Westphalia. Working as an interdisciplinary network, the PEF creates transparency in the field of venture capital in the region by bringing supply and demand together, thereby helping its members to generate business. In this light, the PEF ensures
- its members maintain close and regular contact with each other.
- its members access to top decision-makers in business and politics.
- every member can make a qualified contribution to the well-being of the association.
- lively interaction between the association and external experts.
The PEF organises a wide range of events to offer its members diverse information and opportunities to establish business contacts. Around six events on equity capital financing of new and established companies are hosted every year (e.g. on the subject of spin-offs, sale of companies, initial public offerings, Mezzanine financing, etc.). The structure and content of the events aim at the following benefits:
- visibility of the members
- visibility of the company
- networking amongst members