European Venture Contest Finale vom 11.-12.12.17
The 11th edition of the European Venture Contest Final (former European Venture Summit) – Europe’s leading network and investment event for high-growth technological start-ups, venture capital investors and technological corporations – is taking place on 11-12 December 2017 in Düsseldorf. It offers an incredible opportunity for entrepreneurs to grow their businesses across borders and engage directly with Europe’s most active investors.
The EVC Final will present 100+ innovative companies from all over Europe to an international audience of investors, key corporates and innovation experts.
European Venture Contest in Short:
- 4 Tech Tracks: Cleantech, Digital Tech, Fintech, Healthtech
- 1000+ start-ups & emerging enterpreneurs applying
- 600+ investors & corporate experts nominating & reviewing companies
- 15+ qualifying Venture Forums
- ePitch events
European Venture Contest Final in short:
- 100+ companies presenting in 20 different sector-focused presentations sessions
- Between 100 and 120 expert investors are recruited to provide feedback in the company presentations sessions to the presenters
- Speakers for the closing session and dinner keynote speakers
- More than 350 participants are expected
In addition to the various Company Presentation Sessions in the specialised streams, an interactive and highly informative conference programme will take place. International speakers from leading industry players share their experience and latest developments in pragmatic roundtable discussion sessions.
Pre-arranged One2One meetings between entrepreneurs and investors will take place throughout the two days and allow for focused networking. This helps to follow-up on business presentations and to strengthen or build strategic business partnerships.
Mitglieder des Private Equity Forums erhalten 20% Rabatt auf den Ticketpreis.
Der Rabattcode ist bei Birgit Lubert zu erfragen.